Is your company eligible to exhibit at the New England Made shows?
If you can say "yes" to all the items listed under "Eligibility", send in your application form today!
- You must be a New England (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island) manufacturer or sales representative of giftware, home furnishings or specialty food product(s) made in New England.
- Manufacturing must be done primarily in New England.
- Preference will be given to products of original design demonstrating creativity, skill, and quality.
- A proven track record to conduct wholesale business sales.
- If new to wholesale market, company is highly recommended to meet with Small Business Development Center (SBDC) counselor (free of charge) for an evaluation to assess readiness to do the show (read more on SBDCs). Companies with little wholesale experience may also be recommended to be evaluated by a SBDC counselor. Contact Giraffe Events for more information.
Factors that would disqualify your application:
- Products made from commercial kits
- Ad specialty (applied artwork not of original design)
The Jury Committee consists of exhibitors, buyers, and small business development representatives — all with extensive experience in the giftware and specialty food industries.
The Jury Committee evaluates exhibitor applications based on the eligibility criteria outlined above and determines exhibitor type upon acceptance into the show.
The Jurying Committee may limit certain product categories to ensure sufficient product diversity.